View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 03:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default pubmed

if you search on pubmed.com (it is a medical article data base) you can put in your search terms and then find what you are looking for either pm me or email me and I'll use my university access to try to get the article providing it is not too old. I also have a hell of a lot of articles on disc in pdf. It just depends what you want the article to say so if you would be more clear we can search together to try to find the one you'd like. The best guilt trip if that is all you are looking to do is not by a medical article, but by the one I gave the website to. Order the book and give it directly to them as a gift or send it to their address. It clearly outlines the difficulty people with invisible illnesses go through and how they are effected by life and the hell it puts us through.

You CAN'T teach some people. They just DONT CARE or DONT WANT TO KNOW it's not their problem so why would they expect you to be any different than they are.

If they are your friends or family they would care in some way but may not get it. the type of behaviour you are describing seems to me people who are unwilling to get it and don't care enough to even listen to you .....why waste time or effort....which I know in my case is in short supply.....on people who don't want to help, get it or even listen to what you have to say. Most LOGICAL people would at least hear you if you told them you couldn't do work for any medical reason. Perhaps you should rip your arm off and then tell them you can't lift wood around for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take care!!!
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dolfinz (11-24-2008)