Thread: MRI Results
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 09:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default MRI Results

My MRI results came back negative for MS. It is good but at the same time I am frustrated because I still have symptoms.

The neuro is clueless to what is wrong with me though. That is not a relief and my symptoms are getting worse. Some days are better than others. He told me if the test came back negative that I would just have to live with the symptoms. Well, I guess I'm stuck then. Now what do I do? To make things even worse, my hearing is getting worse too. I have severe hearing loss 65% in one ear and 75-80% in the other ear. Right now I can't hear anything because one of my hearing aides broke so I'm without one and with just one, it is not a very good scenario.

My family is not very supportive of how I feel, including my own DH. I spend a lot of time journaling- or chicken peck writing or typing slowly on the computer journaling to sort out my emotions and feelings about things. I have no one to talk to except my therapist who I only get to see once a month. Even my twin sister doesn't want to hear about it. She just tells me to go to the Mayo clinic and my DH won't have any part of that.

Is anyone else in my shoes here? What do you do? Does this get any better? What happens from here? I feel like a torn stuffed animal with no one to help sew me up.

Thank you for listening. I feel bad for posting but I don't have anywhere else to post at. I am in no where land.

Coffeegirl
coffeegirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (11-24-2008), dmplaura (11-24-2008), NurseNancy (11-24-2008)