View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 10:01 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Thanks for the help.

My temp. was low the day of the colonoscopy. As far as sweating, I cannot stand to go outside when it's hot. I never sweated until I got the RSD but even without the sweating, I can't stand the heat.

As far as cholesterol, mine is way too high and I can't get it down but I can't do the meds. I'm not a salt lover. The only time I use a little salt is on popcorn. I've always been big on black pepper.

When I went into the Drs. office Friday, my blood pressure was 90 again below so I believe it will be something we will have to deal with soon. My daughter was put on blood pressure medicine about a year ago. She's 36. Bill dealt with very high blood pressure so I know it's something we will most likely have to deal with if it don't come down soon. Meds are an issue with me, I just can't do many of them.

I have been so frustrated over things in the past few months due to other medical issues and I get so ****** at these Drs. that I believe do not want to mess with patients that have life long illnesses. I also think insurances are an issue. They either don't want to mess with the paperwork or they don't get enough money to please them to do anything for people.

Someone was telling me we should hire lawyers to sue the Drs. that diagnose us with things that can be fixed and won't do it. Another thing, they shouldn't get paid for a visit where they don't do anything for a patient.

There's my stress level guys. Drs. LOL

Thanks for the help.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote