Old 11-24-2008, 12:00 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by herekitty View Post
How much was it?

I think I just might have to get me one, too!! I have a hard time scrubbing or doing anything that requires some muscle with my right hand/arm.

Thanks for testing all the gadgets!
Hi. At my local Walgreens, the Sonic Scrubber is $9.99 and the replacement heads are $8 and change.

A very good investment.

AND IT COMES WITH THE BATTERIES INSIDE. You can't beat that. I had (a long time ago), bought something similar. It was this scrubber thing (with replacement heads also).

I used it once, then immediately realized it HAD NO POWER. Threw it away.

but this baby.. Oh my, you can hear the power in the infomercial.

I just did the top of my stove. You know where the clock is over the stove, that part is glass, and it gets buildup from years of cooking stuff on the stove. All the brillow soappads, well it is hard on the hands.

I just put some dishwashing stuff on the glass part, took my sonic scubber. And wiped it away.

I LOVE THIS THING.

Later, I'll go into my fridge and in the back (where stuff spills and gets hard and no amount of using a knife to scrape it off), well I'll just spray some cleaning thing on it, let it sit, and I'll SONIC IT AWAY.

And you know, when you open up the refrigerator and on the right side of the door on top where the door meets the freezer?? Well stuff gets inside. I just Sonic'd it away.

Love it!!

Mel

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (11-24-2008)