View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 02:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy

I wish it was that easy. I just moved due to my mom's death, and they didn't give me any break on the transfer fee's, because it's company policy.

The only was I was able to get out of that lease is because my mom was on the least and she died.

The other thing is, the one bedroom's aren't always available, there is always a wait, even with the 2 and 3 br units. I don't even know if I can afford a 1br in this complex. I am spinning my brain, thinking of ways out, talking to friends and all. I am a total nervous wreck, but I can stand up to him when he is sober for sure. When he is drunk, I don't even bother, but he keeps it up and up and up, even though I don't respond because I know it's like banging my head up against a wall.

I emailed my DV counsler to set up an appointment, waiting to hear back from her.

My friends do not want to have anything to do with him, and I don't blame them. They are worried, but I don't know. He hasn't hit me, but he came close, because he was so drunk and really wanted to, but didn't. He knows I will call the police. If I do that though, then he comes back gets his things, restraining order goes into effect, and once again I am left with all the bills, which I can't handle, and will make him either much more angry, or a wake up call, but with the booze involved, I think he would go nuts.

At my wits end. This sure is the cake topper for me. I don't know how to get through this right now, there has to be a way.

Thanks for the advice though, I may try it, but I know what they will say. It's not the leasing company, it's the Corporate office rules.

Hugs, Nikko

Just praying...................