Thread: MRI Results
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 02:45 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

dear CG. welcome. and you are welcome here.
i'm sorry you're going thru all this.
your dr sounds very unresponsive and since he isn't willing to understand and validate what you're saying, i too say to find another. it's just not acceptable.

at least he should tell you he knows something is wrong and will con't to find answers. did he do labwork to rule out other problems?
was the mri with or without contrast.

sometimes in MS lesions can be hard to see. but you can still have sx's (symptoms). i'd encourage you to keep a sx journal. just something simple but that will give you and your dr a timeline to see how your clinical condition is.

also, get a copy of your mri films. they usually put it on a CD. it's free and you have a right to it. you're the patient and it's your legal right.

i wish your dh was more sensitive to how YOU are and not just what the dr says. they can be wrong. or you just might not have the right dr for you.
what does your pcp say? can he/she advocate for you?

and please don't give up on your hearing, or yourself. keep pushing for answers. i dare say that if the tables were turned and your husband was the one having these problems he might feel differently.

please keep in touch with us.
we care.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann
NurseNancy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (11-24-2008)