View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 10:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks, he was very timid, humble yesterday after work, telling me he is sorry and will cut back on is drinking. I said there are no more "sorrys" heard that before and nothing changes. As far as cutting back on drinking, that is just words, a joke. Told him he needed Detox and then help. He said I know sometimes I am a ***-&^*, well ya think, that is no excuse for his drinking. He said I don't want you to leave. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:

At first he called me on his way home from work asking if I needed anything, like nothing was wrong, I was stunned, and said what do you care.

Today I see my DV counsler at 11:30, she mentioned there are some options out there, that I don't know about. I sure hope so.

He didn't drink last night, but that was all for show. He is sleeping in the spare room, I got most of my stuff out of there. I am so glad it was a quiet night, and I am glad he has to work the Holiday too. Not that I am doing anything anyway.

I just want out, I don't care if I have to live in a bad neighbor or one room at this point, as long as my dogs can come with me.

Hugs, Nikko
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-25-2008), Dmom3005 (11-25-2008)