View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 03:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default feeling the same

Just thinking of starting a thread discribing my neuropathy, but you did it better then I can do. (I have the same sensory sensations, including the piriod ect.)
I feel the same, seems that I have the same symptoms. Lately I was diagnosed as light SFSN - might be toxic NP. But can be also sort of sensory GBS.
I think that instead of looking for a name - we have to look for health. Find what helps us (like rest, without stress, eating well and so) instead of digging and trying to look for a name - because there is no name except of neuropathy and this - we know. in those cases when the reason is not clear - the doctors consider it as idiopatic.
Remember - you were in stress 3 years ago, which means that your imune system wasn't in its best condition, becides taking some medicines - this can couse neuropathy from the toxic type or viral type. in this case - it was one onset and that's it. the damage was done - and that's why you have all this kind of sansations, but it won't progress, or may be very slow. So remember to think positive...
amit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote