View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 07:27 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

on your quick acceptance, Joe!!

I was approved very quickly too, and I remember thinking the same thing. You gotta' be pretty sick for the government to believe you, no questions asked.

Really though, you probably have some tips for others . . . don't you? For me, I think it was mostly because I didn't rely on the little spaces on the forms to write my answers, and when they saw "see attached" and 12 pages, they admitted defeat.

I'm glad to hear everything is coming together for you, even if life is not necessarily what you initally planned it to be. It seems like you are trying to keep a good attitude about the whole thing, and that is 1/2 the battle.

I had my surgery, and everything went very well. Seems you are always in my shadow, so hopefully that means all will go well for you too. Glad to hear the port is in now too.

You're a baseball fan? Me too . . . my daughter plays for a Fastpitch Rep team, and just got back from a college recruiting tournament in Texas. It would be nice if she ends up with a scholarship opportunity, but I'm happy just keeping her busy and out of teenage trouble for now.

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
CayoKay (11-28-2008), SallyC (11-25-2008), Twinkletoes (11-26-2008)