View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 09:46 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkikta View Post
It is imperative that all of your Doctors consider you to be disabled. SS will get all of your medical records from all of the Doctors you list. If you didn't like a Doctor you still should list them, if you don't SS will find out and not believe anything you told them since you omitted some information. It is not really needed to get a Lawyer unless you are denied, and most won't take you until you are. If denied it becomes very important. Always list your condition on your worst days, never your best.

The best of luck to you, may it be a short trip.
I think your point would be "don't write neurogenic bladder" or "Optical Neuritis" if this isn't something our doctors would agree with? Still write down meeting with that doc, just don't exaggerate the symptom.

I agree with Bill about writing your WORST day. I also have a number of suggestions, but I'll probably send them by PM because I would like to provide you with the type of "detail" they are looking for ... so will send you my write-up to get some ideas flowing.

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
BaxterTheBunny (11-26-2008)