View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 10:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Dottie......I m in the same situation. My granddaughter 2 lives with us as my son and his gf lost her and her 1/2 brother to the cas over a year ago. We have recently decided to enlist the help of a lawyer and go for custody....I love my son deeply but he and the gf are too busy drinking and playing videogames and are forever online talking with their cyberfriends. They are terrible parents...lazy and self centered.....It took a long time for Saffire to get healthy and now she has such a good full life....I will pop in later...you hang in there...I know what a heartache it is. My son and I are talking right now but I know that this whole thing will likely end the relationship. I am willing to accept that as hard as it is...Saffy cannot take care of herself so someone has to step up to the plate for her...if it truly does matter what is "best" for Saffire then she should be staying put in this stable, healthy, loving environment. Gotta stop talking about it...I will cry...prayers going up for you and yours

LOVE DORRIE!!
dorrie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jaded2nite (11-26-2008), Koala77 (11-30-2008), mistiis (11-29-2008), soxmom (11-26-2008)