View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 12:03 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Trig Canceling Thanksgiving Dinner due to bad mood -- really really need to vent

Hi,

I am feeling hugely overwhelmed with stuff due to work, friend, work friend, parents, sis, hubby, my own medical and teeth issues, hubby's new four day rotation diet, . . . .

And I can't stand the smell or taste of Chinese food. We are canceling my stupid idea to go out to Chinese food for Thanksgiving.

I don't care if hubby goes out. I will be staying home.

My Friend is being needy and rude and I am not in the mood.

I had to visit a very sick colleague in the hospital today. The hospital was far away and the traffic freaked me out. But of course I am at a loss about how to feel about colleague's sickness. I can't process it. And maybe I won't even try.
I'll send her good energy and hope for the best for her and try to keep that separate from my issues -- but it is hard.

Work is piling up. I'm tired.
The apt needs cleaning.
I need more money.

Hubby and I are still paying bills the stupid way. We each pay certain bills instead of letting him pay all the bills -- the way I have been talking about here for a while now.

I last washed / showered on Thursday, Nov. 20.
Maybe I should go take a shower and get clothes ready for work tomorrow.

Mari
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-26-2008), Brokenfriend (11-26-2008), DiMarie (12-07-2008), Dmom3005 (11-29-2008), Nikko (11-26-2008)