View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 03:15 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default Thank you.

Yes, about the hospital.
I knew that she had been sick, but it was a different thing to see her in her hospital bed and hear her talk a bit about what was happening.
Ordinarily I would not have gone to the hospital -- might have sent a card and telephoned.
But another colleague needed me to drive her -- that made it complicated because I had to pick her up and drop her off and so forth.
Then I sort of got weirded out on the way home in the dark with the other cars on the highway and I was unfamiliar with the roads.

Hubby just woke up from his nighttime nap (he has an odd sleep schedule too). He is fine with doing nothing on Thanksgiving.
And I just sent an email to needy friend canceling Thanksgiving.
I told her to apologize to her brother for me.
I need to stay inside for the upcoming 4 day weekend and try to regain my sense of equilibrium.

I am starting to feel better already. The Thanksgiving meet up was bothering me.

Regarding the shower: I just took one a few minutes ago. Now I am clean and wide awake because it is stimulating to go through that.

(Yes, I sound a bit grumpy. )

Mari
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-26-2008), Brokenfriend (11-26-2008), DiMarie (12-07-2008), Dmom3005 (11-29-2008), Nikko (11-26-2008), Twinkletoes (11-26-2008)