View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 07:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default PN symptoms and bone pain!

I'd also be interested to know what you mean by 'bone pain', Cyclelops!

I have now quite extreme joint pain and stiffness, as well as, particularly when I'm in bed feel that my bones are aching/paining to the core. I am currently being worked up for Rheumatoid Arthritis. Can scarely walk due to foot and ankle pain, knees are now weak and hand pain and stiffness quite bad in the mornings and persistent throughout the day. This has mostly come on since about June/July this year and has worsened since September. Anti-inflamatories made a significant difference for about three weeks (which I only started about four weeks ago) but this week it is not holding me.

Monica I agree with Cyclelops that your symptoms do sound like they are neuropathy and if it was not for the bone and joints stuff which is now happening for me, I would be able to walk ok too with my PN.

What I am fast concluding is that 'time' is the revealer of all things and if we can manage with this condition (particularly if it is idiopathic) in the immediate, then maybe other things will emerge over time which make it clearer as to what is happening! The main problem I have with this approach, is that perhaps by being too lassez-faire we are unwittingly causing more peripheral nerve damage to happen!
Megan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote