View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 09:58 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rina View Post
what do you mean by "bone pain"? - I think I have the same. How long do you have neuropathy? why type?
Hi,

I feel like bones are broken. Seriously. My feet and tibia's sometimes my wrists and fingers feel broken. My ribs kill. Now, by some of my old posts, you know the trouble I have gotten into in my midlife crisis...(breaking my arm in 4 places skiing, stress fracture of the knee area, cutting off my finger tip kite sking and of course, I had a head on with a truck at 55mph in '87--that was prior to midlife crisis) I do know what broken bones feel like. I feel like my bones ache, like after a fracture. I have two herniated calcified discs at T8-9 and T9-10, inoperable for me....it is a horrid surgery for a healthy, young person. Impossible for me. No open thoracotomy for me.

Frankly I think they should do a bone marrow on me to see what is going on in there. They just tell me that my neuropathy feels like that.

I have autonomic, sensory neuropathy, body wide....with neurogenic myopathy. I figure it started around the mid 90's.

I did have Lyme in 94. They tell me I have seroneg. Sjogrens by lip biopsy.
I have a low C4...high ANA off and on.

I must not neglect to tell you that I have profound numbness below the knee on both legs, and also my arms to the elbow....IVIG stops that. I have autonomic issues, stomach won't empty, esophagus doesn't work, constipation, hypotension, bradycardia, anhidrosis. I feel like limbs fall asleep a lot, for a long time...again IVIG stops that. I have little burning....very little. I have a lot of circadian rhythm problems too....goofy feelings, fasciculations, restless leg all over my body (need meds for it), medication reactions up the wazoo.
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Megan (11-26-2008)