View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 01:11 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Joe just went through this process, and was approved in 2 MONTHS, so in case you missed his "advice" in the other thread . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMac View Post
The advice I could give any one applying for SSDI online is be etremely thorough and honest with everything you are filling out, they will request all your medical records from all your doctors. It is very important that your doctors are onboard with what you are doing and if SSDI deems that you are truly what you are saying they will figure that out with what your docs are saying, fill out and send in anything they send you in the mail PROMPTLY and then do a follow-up once your application gets sent to the main facility for the approval process to see that they have everything needed, do whatever you need to help them get what they need.
... btw, just trying to slightly edit my documentation before I send it to you by PM.

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
BaxterTheBunny (11-27-2008)