View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 04:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Ssdi

I applied and was sent to "their doc and shrink". It was so hot in the docs office and my symptoms were going crazy!!! Their doc even asked me if someone else was driving me home. She thought I was worse than I had written about.
However; I was denied and got a lawyer. He expects it to take 3 years before my name is even called to go up before a judge.
(Michigan)
Don't under estimate the power of FATIGUE. If its a problem say so on your worst days ...know it is the #1 disabler of MS.

SSDI will request your medical records but I would gather them up myself and submit them. My primary doc took 6 weeks to send my info.
Also I don't think an OBGYN is going to impact one way or another about your disability. I'm sure he/she would bow to the expertise of the Neuro and PM.
Don't forget to get any copies of MRI reports etc. You may have to solicite them from a hospital.
You can get books on filing for SSD too that are very helpful.

If you obsess about things that may happen and they don't come true...then you've wasted your time. If it does come true....then you've lived it twice.
karilann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BaxterTheBunny (11-27-2008)