Thread: User Names
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 09:18 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Herekitty,
How many Cats do you have? I have 5. One more and I'll be an official cat lady.

As to Kicker - well at a very young age I kicked my family dentist and he suggested a pediatric dentist for me. (at the end of the appointment, good patients got a cheap toy), I loved him! I got lots of cheap toys. The other dentist told my mom to never bring me back. I got to return at 16 to first guy and every dentist since tells me what a great patient I am. My family called me Kicker

And at the picnic, my neighbor asked me to show him how to restrain (we were taught this at my job), Him being taller than teens I was used to, well, I really didn't mean to knee him between the legs, Our restraint technique was taught to us, approved by DYFS (Divsion of Youth and Family Services) and caused no hurt. It was like a big hug from the back, criss-crossing arms. Kid's liked it so much (some never got hugged) they'd act out to get it. We had to learn a new restraint not so huggy. Our kids (students) were one step from residential and we held them so they could not hurt others or themselves.
kicker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (11-27-2008), CayoKay (11-27-2008), Desinie (11-29-2008), Kitty (11-27-2008), Koala77 (11-29-2008), SallyC (11-27-2008), Vonn07 (11-27-2008)