View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 10:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you much herekitty, I am happy also you were approved quickly for SSDI, it is very nice that we were approvd quick, now we must get better enough to enjoy the early retirement, I am excited about baseball this spring but I also know that I must take this winter time to HEAL.......happy Thanksgiving to you also!

Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by herekitty View Post
Congratulations!! All good news!!

I was approved quickly, too, for SSDI. I never thought about it like that, though (that I was so obviously messed up! ) but it must have been a pretty open and shut case! Oh well, I needed for it to go through quickly and it did. Glad yours did, too!

You'll make all the games....I know you will. Good luck with the future surgery. I'm sure you'll do just fine...your attitude is great and that makes a huge difference in things....especially recovery time.

Hope you have a really nice Thanksgiving!
Dxd RRMS 12/23,06, Copaxone 2/07 to 9/07 - Rebif 10/07 to 7/08, BAD flare with Transverse Myelitis & Pancreatitis.....,9/08 Pseudo Cyst!!!! and another TM attack. Started Tysabri 9/22/08 - 10/21 Allergic reaction to Tysabri, SSDI Approved 11/14!! Continued Ty 11/17 with a Pre-medicate. Solumedral 12/11-12/13 Ty #5 Jan 12th!
JoeMac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote