View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 06:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default rose, mrsd, et al

i thought i posted earlier today.......oh well, here goes again....
had issues with L leg about 2 years ago....now have numbness in the common peroneal distribution...and seem to have some motor loss and maybe proprioception issues, though the second two seem to be more recent...unless i am only noticing them now d/t the torn hamstring on the R side.....any way.....have issues with spasm in the L thigh, outer calf and outer foot, sometimes inner foot as well. the thigh is extremely painful...the calf not so much....the foot not particularly (when they spasm) however the foot spasms are turning the foot under and i think, tiring the muscle. the foot is really giving me fits, and i am getting a "jelly leg" that doesn't seem to want to hold my wt....i think this is all d/t the extra work it is doing and the PT.....he had me doing the step thing which i will never do again.....there is a reason i avoid stairs,lol. had to have the chiro fix my knee after that.....
but.....i am also taking HUGE doses of B12, experimenting for my hearing (no luck)....and was wondering if there is an outside chance this may be a good thing..... i doubt it, but i could use something positive in my existence right now! yup, i am the queen of run on sentences......thanks in advance

Last edited by pabb; 11-28-2008 at 08:14 AM.
pabb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote