View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 12:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Talking LOL Paula

Yep Paula it is...That`s what had them all running for the hills.Bad enough wearing one when you are healthy and can walk straight...but imagine..weariing one and lurching like Frankenstein...stiff legs,stiff arms.
It was like Hyperventilation Valley here that night in my village. lol
Good job the winter sunshhine doesn`t cast great looming shadows too...or else I think the image might have killed off half the village residents with fright.I wondered why my sister was trying to shove me in the car at the speed of light.She nearly took my ears off!
"sTEADY ON" I cry...."Parkies don`t bend in this mode" as she levers my spragged limbs into the seat.
"Why have you blacked out my window" asks I,blinking with bewilderment through my two tiny peep holes.
"Good for the dogs" she replied but I knew she was telling a WHOPPER...LOL

Well there you go.Another memorable moment....ha ha ha .

Ann...Thanksgiving? How lovely.Thank you too for the lovely reply.I think everyone here is damned courageous and believe me,this time last year I was in a dark place so it is nice to have emerged brighter,more optimistic,and with a marriage that has weathered the storm.All I can hope for is to encourage as we all do,and tell it like it is...and in my case,it is mainly catastrophic.I attract it...lol

Hope you have had,a terrific relatively painfree day with some precious moments to reflect on.In the face of adversity hey?
Thinking of you
x
steffi 001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote