View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 11:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

i would have thought of the mag, too, if it were symetric.....and since i have had a couple go rounds with restless leg i will try the soap too....
the question about the B12 was d/t the injury on that side......las noc the spasms were flexion rather than extension.....so walking it out was nt even as effective. this does only happen lying down (99.9%)....which of course screams "back" issue.....but i see a chiro reg. I do almonds freq, just not regularly in the sense that i could quantify......i think i will splurge....and tub baths are no longer something i can do, with the rotator cuff, i can't use the arm to get out........to soak my feet and lower legs would entail sitting on the edge of the tub, not doable at this time, and i cant carry that much water to any sitting surface......again the shoulder issue, so it will have to be inside out,lol. When i first inj the hamstring i gave myself diar. with the cal sup, mag ox 450-600 mg a day ,lol.. it was better than being constipated though.
but even then i was having spasms in the L leg. The degree of spasm in the foot is new, 7-10 days.......oh well only took half the B12 this am, will see if it makes any difference, though my schedule will be off, going to work 11-7 tonoc........will do a little shopping today...i had mag delay but i think it "expired" so i threw it.....how bout the calcium that i do have that is old 2006 old....should i throw that too? i have new....just trying not to waste.
thanks pabb
pabb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote