Thread: Doctor?
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 01:40 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Sorry I meant doc Osteopathy but I just found out that this is not the type I want. I am sorry I didn't make myself clear. I have an apt on Thurs with an ear/nose/throat doc. I have no allergies other then dust mites cause I went to an allergist. I do have blockages in my nose so that is why the nose spray. I have been to 7 opthamologists because I suffer from dry eye and blepheritis that has only gotten worse in the last year. I am super scared and need to get into a gp cause I feel overall horrible and really I am not sure if it is cause my head is so stuffed or from my eye issue but I am struggling to see and focus. Not so much words those I can read but more focus. My one gp is in Ca but the other here the issue was I have rsd and I told her I can't be touched in the area which is inner ankle/foot/calf. Well she pushed and I caved which for now with every doc I don't cave at all but she sent me into the worst flare up cause she was stretching and rubbing and that is a big NO with my rsd. I don't know what to do but need to get in for blood work I feel and just a check. The eyes have been checked so much that I don't know. So do I still go back to that gp if she has an opening or just go and get a random internist but at a good hospital cause the one I want is not till the 15th and that is too long like this. I do have the PM on Tues but they don't really deal with overall in the times I have seen.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote