View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 06:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool can I come too??..

I am up in Canada on the west coast... on Vancover island and I realy realy do need to go south for a bit... an if your goin where it is warm you can count me in like flyn..

We have had nothing but rain and storms it seems this fall an it's already too cold for me here.... usta be a snow bunny couldnt wait.. now I shudder in wait.. lol

I do love road trips an I know all the rules for most any trip.. I fly sail and ride you know I would/could very easily just vacate the north for awhile this winter for real... hmm now you got me thinking hmm..

ohh and I too do not recomend swimming in these oceans please... they are cold.. I used to as a child (sigh), but the air outside is a continuouse drizzle right now, and when it is not pooring there are beautiful sunny breaks that we can see through the sprinkles like little colorful gems. hmm could be makin up for the 3 month drought this summer methinks.

Come get me please and I can watch for places to vacation or to relocate to if only in my mind at first.. but I realy don't have a good winter here anymore and could use some distraction and good company.

Soft hugs all around... and I will bring the antioxidents ohh an I got a blue wig ifn you wanna wear it, its punky
Sandra

Last edited by Sandel; 11-23-2006 at 06:31 PM. Reason: forgot the wig
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote