View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 08:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Tracy, I also have extreme pain from bras - can't bear to wear a standard one. I gave up wearing one around the house years ago. For when I absolute must leave the house, I found a few options. Don't know if these will help, as I'm only a 34B - but I found a few options. First, a body shaper - looks like a tank top but is stretchy and has light support in the bust area -the other is a little bralette I just love, made by "Wacoal" - shaped kind of like a sports bra but very light, not compressive at all. The bottom is a stretchy, comfy lace band and the straps are also stretchy lace. (Of course, comfy as it is, I still strip it of the minute i get in the door.) Found it at Nordstrom's. Again, may or may not work for you, but it's worth a try. Also, I remember on the old Braintalk forum there was lengthy discussioin on this topic - and one highly recommended alternative bra for the fuller gals. I don't remember what it was but hopefully some others with better memories will come along. Good Luck.

Hugs & Happy Thanksgiving,
Nolina
Nolina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote