Thread: Bipolar Newbie
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 12:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by needshelp08 View Post
Wow everything sounds so familiar.... I am a diagnosed bipolar who is miserable I am happy one min sad the next angry the next. I am tearing my family apart. My goal is to get me straightened out and then things will be ok. I am very negative about everything. If anyone has any suggest on a med or anything that could possibly help me Please let me know I have been dealing with this for 17 yrs and I am in crisis right now I have three beautiful boys a beautiful step-daughter and a husband. My middle son is ADHD and i also believe has bipolar as well. He can not control his anger and has hurt others bad at times and sometimes it scares me that he will hurt someone too bad. I always think the worst of things. Someone always has an agenda behind what they are doing and its never good. I want the best for them but when they hurt me I want them to hurt (not physically) but inside like I am. Please help me someone
Hi needshelp08. Welcome to the boards!
I have 2 children with bipolar. It can be both depressing and frustating at times. You must have a lot of strength to be able to see what the problems are, and ask for help!

I think what you should do is to simply print out exactly what you have typed here, drive to whoever prescribes your bipolar medication, and hand it to them. They will be able to adjust meds as well as guide you through available resources that will make things easier and helping you and your family. You are absolutely right. Chaos filters down through the entire house, and healing does as well. This will help all of you!