View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 12:59 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vowel Lady View Post
How good to hear that you lost this weight and that you are healthier and happier! Thank you for your encouraging post! Wishing you continued success and blessings.
Hi Vowel Lady:

Oh my god, the pumpkin pie was to die for. Alan could not get over it. I'm making a sugar free apple pie for Christmas.

And two minutes ago, the mail man delivered my package from Ebay. I purchased 5 seed packets. I already have my lentil sprouts in my refrigerator. I will now be sprouting my sunflower seeds, alfalfa, fenugreek and god knows what else.

This is so much fun, AND SO HEALTHY, and so CHEAP, well I can't tell you how much money I save. And when you put the sprouts in a salad, (I'm not going to buy any more romaine because I have my sprouts). So I'll just add my grape tomatoes, a slice of red onion, some mushrooms, and a few sliced black olives. To say that this salad is to die for, is putting it mildly. It's better than a piece of cake (but then again, I am INTO SALADS.

I have COMPLETELY changed my brain as far as eating. And I thoroughly enjoy GROWING MY OWN STUFF. I'm looking into getting an herb garden ( I saw the informercial on tv). They are sending me a catalogue. Now if I can grow my little tomatoes in my kitchen, well, what can I say.

Call me VEGGIE MELODY!!!

lol

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
froglady (11-30-2008)