View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 07:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Trig Black Friday experience

I have to tell you all I had a good Black friday. I had a few sour faces here and there because I did not have the answers to the secret of the Universe (that is sarcasm for I do not know everything) People wanted cheaper prices even though it was already marked down. I could not believe it. And the worst part of all was this man was really mean to me and made me cry all because I was in charge of directing traffic. He got ****** off all because he was put in the correct line and these girls cut in front of him as well. And I wanted to keep it mutual so I said I am sorry sir there is nothing I can do but you are almost there to the cashier and he said to me "Well you had no problem moving me from there to here". I told him I was sorry and he then he told me YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET AWAY FROM ME RIGHT NOW!!! I was not allowed to leave my area because I had to monitor the line and stuff. But he looked like he was threatening me. So then I had decided to leave and go cry in the corner. One of the guys from my work saw me and told me to go break room. I then said, no I will go back to my line and show that bastard my tears and just give him the silent treatment. By the time I went back he has already left. So I am hoping he saw my tears. I hope he feels like **** after all that. F###in Bokong! I then had to go back to the breakroom until I stopped crying. It did not take long at all. One of the guys got mad that he said the guy who made me cry deserves to get his *** kicked. I have to say I felt better when I heard my team make fun of the customer. hahaha. I handled it very well I must admit. And I did not let it ruin my day. So I am glad I am ok.

It kills me how childish and materialistic some people are.
And seriously some people just need to be put on time out for their behavior. lol