View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 09:23 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Angry My feelings are hurt.

I just bought my mom a sweater vest as an early Xmas present. Brought it home, showed it to my dad first, and we gave it to her.

She was nice about it at first...it's not exactly a Xmas vest, it's more "Winter" (snowmen, robins, and it's red. I got one for myself, and it's got Xmas trees on it, but it has similar snowmen on it)

She was about to try it on, and all of a sudden, she's yelling at me that it's "cheap, and smells". (I sniffed it...it smells like brand new clothing usually smells...clean, but with a hint of "store" to it...not offensive at all to me...she is on steroids for some allergy problems, maybe that's what makes her think that it smells?)

ARGH!!! I cant stand it! I bought it for her, because I thought she'd like it, and then while she was about to try it on, she screams at me. Screw it. She's just turned me into Scrooge when it comes to buying anything nice for her ever again. (she's done this before...when I've crocheted her stuff...which actually hurts my feelings a lot more)

My head hurts, my legs are lead weights (stupid MS crap) and my brain has this weird fog following it around.

At least I'll save money, time and energy not buying my mom anything else for Christmas. I think I'll go return the vest I got her and the one I bought for myself...(thankfully not matching)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote