View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 12:17 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

She's always been kind of "ragey". You know when someone says that things are getting on their "last nerves". I dont think she has any "last nerves". Stuff sets her off if she's in just the right mood.

I cant exactly tell if it's 'roid rage, or if it's her normal kvetchiness. I do kind of think that she throws things across the room a bit more since she's started the steroids. (watching her rollator go flying is kind of funny tho...since she'll usually need it back to stomp out of the room)

I'm too tired to take the sweater back. My dad said that he'd deal with it. I decided to keep my sweater, and I think my dad is going to probably convince my mom to keep her sweater. (she did finally try it on while I was shopping for Wii games for my nieces on Amazon)

It's just irritating that I cant keep up with her rapid cycling bad/good moods anymore. Seems like everything can set her off. Things she likes make her mad. ("here Mom, I brought you some coffee..." "You did what?!?!" ~anger~)

I'm starting to discover the "joys" of MS fatigue this week....which I think is why I cant keep up with her changing moods. I havent been sleeping well (again) and it's starting to affect me physically now, rather than just the normal mental fatigue. My legs are sooooooooo tired. At least they dont feel the painful burning anymore...they still burn, but it's weird...it kind of feels good sometimes. (that sounds like a slightly masochistic statement...doesnt it?)

At least I'm getting my Xmas shopping done a lot earlier...usually I wait till the second week of December. Instead I started yesterday. I just have to order all the fun stuff for my dad from Amazon, and then take my mom shopping (oh...please no! she'll just say no to any of my suggestions and then tell me that I wouldnt let her look at stuff...at least I can buy some stuff and then tell her she was with me when I bought it...she probably wont remember)

I think later this week, I'm taking my mom to WalMart, put her on one of the electric scooters and let her loose with her credit cards. If I can get her in the right mood, she'll buy half the store for my dad.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote