View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 12:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vini View Post
hi copper

FB is right take care with theses meds my first gp put me on prozac I am depressed but it is situational as apposed to clinical in the first couple of days I went berserk over a phone call and started smashing the house up it took five of you guys to take me away, I kept taking it for six months ,and found that I just dident care about any thing so dident get wound up but felt I was sinking so changed my doc and came off them had real low time but started taking omega 3 twice a day also multi vits I will try the green tea ( thanks FB ) I manage the rage as best I can and deflect it from my loved ones , but its not to say it won,t work well for you but, watch out for massive mood swings that you may not be able to control ,in your work you probably came across out of control people, how many were having idosynchratic reactions

kind regards vini
thanks for the replies fb AND VINI.

I am currently taking a multivitamin and omega 3's as well. I am supposed to start epival for my migraines in a few weeks also. I tried Topomax and it was a mightmare. Any of you guys try epival?
copper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote