View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 10:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder is ((BMW)) is feeling better? Or is she working too hard and that is why she is so tired? I wonder if she is remembering to take care of herself

I wonder if ((Tammy's)) medicine is still bringing her relief and if she will tell us all about the nutcracker!

I wonder if I can tell ((BJ)) how much I enjoyed looking at her NY pictures.

I wonder if ((Alffe)) has checked to see if her ornaments are still in good shape? And I wonder how she got away without having a tree!

I wonder how ((Twink)) is and if she will share with us the big family picture they are going to take I wonder too how her ((Dear Dad)) is doing with his treatments

I wonder how good it was to see ((meg)) wonder and ask who dared eat all your stuffing? meanies

I wonder if we couldn't all learn something from G-doody!!

I wonder how our dear ((koala)) and her husband are doing? I have been keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers. Any word on when he gets to come home?

I wonder if I can share I have been really sick ..bluck! I couldn't eat anything but some crackers for 3 days, ate a little of Thanksgiving dinner and paid dearly for it....... back to crackers! I won't get too graphic, but a temp of 103 and I haven't thrown up so much in my life TN hell

I wonder if I can share that my sis is at the hospital right now with the same thing. Poor thing.

It is no wonder I am keeping an extra close eye on lynn and praying he doesn't get it too!

I wonder if I can go for now and get some extra rest so ((BMW)) doesn't get out her police stick and try to beat me

Big hugs for everyone

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (12-01-2008), Burntmarshmallow (12-01-2008), Doody (12-01-2008), Koala77 (11-30-2008), mistiis (12-01-2008), tamiloo (12-01-2008), Twinkletoes (11-30-2008), who moi (12-01-2008), Wren (12-02-2008)