View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 12:09 AM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

*disclaimer...

ahhh, forget about the stupid disclaimer...

I so apologize for not being around, dear folks...I think of you all everyday...

the kids were "returned" almost two weeks ago and I know a lot of folks were waiting for updates and such...

the past two weeks have been hectic in that we both were trying to catch up with work and then trying to get our house ready for all sorts of different inspection so our home would be ready to "receive" the kids shall they come to live with us on a more perm basis.

Then moss got sick and then I got really sick...I just got better today...

all this time lapse missing from one of my favorite places in the world to come to, has made me felt really guilty and embarassed...with each passing day that I didn't come here, I got more guilty about coming to even lurk anymore...

because of trying to discipline myself into getting some much needed work done and then feeling like crap but most of all, feeling like I've neglected folks that I care so much for, I ended up cocooning myself...which is stupid stinking thinking...

anyways...it was fun remembering the kids this way, they have a place rooted deeply in my heart...

today was my dad's birthday, I thought about death and life a lot...

how the cycle of life goes on and how watching two lively kids really helps heal the pain of the ones passed...

I hope nobody minded me posting this on the SOS forum, I was going to post it at social chat but SOS forum will always be my home...

I will try to come back and finish this memoir with the kids...not that anyone should find it interesting to read...LOL

(((((Everyone))))) thank you all so much for your PM's and emails and well wishes...

I truly am thankful and lucky...

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (12-01-2008), Burntmarshmallow (12-05-2008), Chemar (12-01-2008), ewizabeth (12-01-2008), Ivy2 (12-02-2008), jaded2nite (12-01-2008), Kitty (12-01-2008), Koala77 (12-01-2008), mistiis (12-01-2008), Nik-key (12-02-2008), tkrik (12-02-2008), Twinkletoes (12-01-2008), Wren (12-01-2008)