View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 12:44 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Wow.....what a story, Moi! I just got up for a sec to get a drink and thought I'd check in to see who was up, too. Got to reading your posts and 20 minutes later here I still sit!! It's so good to hear from you again. I've missed seeing your posts and funny observations. I enjoyed reading about your adventures with E and J....made me feel like I was right there!! I know you've got your hands full....and God bless you and Moss for stepping in/up and being there for these precious children. I'm not quite sure I'd have the energy to deal with kids again....but you do what you have to, don't you. You find the energy somewhere.

I'm so glad you found a few minutes to post....even if it is in the middle of the night!! You're all in my prayers.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (12-01-2008), ewizabeth (12-01-2008), mistiis (12-01-2008), Nik-key (12-02-2008), soxmom (12-01-2008), who moi (12-01-2008), Wren (12-01-2008)