View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 02:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Tyronnie, I too have suffered from abdominal issues since birth. In my case most likely the affect from an incomplete structure of my stomach at birth, due to hypothyrioidism. As the years have progressed I have been tortured by surgeons (poking, prodding, exploratories etc.) My childhood medical torture has scared me for life. Reglan has helped a lot, in addition to other stomach remedies if I use them in conjunction with one another. I suffer from stomach pain after I eat/drink anything no matter how small it may be. Acid reflex may be your culprit. I believe in this case that don't produce enough digestive enzymes (thus the pain associated with eating). I've also survived pancreatitis, due to a blocked bile stone and consequently had my gallbladder out after life saving measures in the hospital for 8 days and hepatitis from the aforementioned in addition. Check your gallbladder out also. My child also has stomach issues which we just checked out last week and it is most likely acid reflex the pediatrician notated. Best wishes to you in finding an answer to your painful situation and to finding effective relief very soon.
Hola is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote