View Single Post
Old 11-24-2006, 08:35 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Talking Gorilla Munch...

Sorry I got that name wrong! It is Gorilla Munch! (does contain corn)

We visited my son yesterday... he likes to cook, which is great for me!

Anyway, here is a cute anecdote... he lives in a complex with a lot of driveways, to get in..some apartments, and some "townhouses", which he is the latter. We were driving thru this maze of parking islands, and there was dumpster on the corner with a box of Gorilla Munch peeking out...It was like a beacon..."turn here"... that was his building! LOL

He made the pie crust for the pumpkin pie with ground up Gorilla Munch..and it was very good. Better than the Puffin one of last year.

I am becoming very impressed with his skills...he has far surpassed ME! He also made whipped cream from scratch and egg nog. The eggnog was terrific..Now I can't eat for the rest of the week to make up for it!

I hope everyone else had a good time yesterday too!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 10-23-2007 at 04:46 PM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote