View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 08:06 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazelle View Post
So I'm going to ask Dr. Unknown about how it's clinically isolated syndrome when you have lesions disseminated in time and space (with attacks disseminated in time and space) too.
If you had two "clinical" attacks, objectively observed, that's dissemination in "time".

Dissemination in "space" means that the attacks clearly happened because of two seperate neurological causes (lesions), and the attacks identified where those lesion would be found (basically).

So, I had one attack where I was numb from the chest down, and another where I was numb from the top of my head down. With spinal lesions, they KNOW that those attacks came from different lesions within my spine, and the MRI confirmed that.

If you had eg. one event with ON, then one of TM . . . or one of TM and another with facial numbness, then you would have dissemination in "space".

Have you had two "clinically observed" attacks that affected two seperate neurological areas?

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
Gazelle (12-01-2008)