View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 11:25 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

hi everyone, thanks so much for your warm responses and I can only say that I am the one that IS in awe...for all of you that have kids, had kids, are taking care of kids....

I don't know how two parents do it, and I absolutely have no idea how SINGLE parents do it. I have NO idea how those grandmas do it...

like k77 said, there are tons of "experts" out there but in the end, it just takes that abundance of love...and a lot of patience which I truly lack but have slowly gained with each day that I was with them...

moss is the one that truly deserves the accolades...she works so hard mon-fri and then have classes on mon and weds and then when she gets back, she insists on taking over and while we split the chores up, it really didn't get easier with two of us with the two kids...

K77, glad it could help jog some of those long lost memories...and you are always welcome in our home.
instead of rearing children, can we just front them and then get our deposits back? LOLOL

herekitty, sorry to have kept you up...LOL It's always great to see you post in our humble forum! You are so right, one just finds the energy somewhere and miss you right back!

Alpho, LOLOL, my gosh, I guess I'll have to post about the constipation sometimes...I learned to jot down little notes toward the end of the night (if I didn't pass out) when they were here, just all the little funny moments...I guess the funny parts have been experienced by all the parents out there in one form or another, but that's why it makes it so funny...

as a non-true parent, I can only imagine the burst of love behind each one of the parents out there that takes care of their kids...

"Super Why" is on PBS and we get two PBS channels with our program. One of them has Super Why on at 8am and then 10am.

The other one has it on 10am and then 1:30pm.
inbetween, there are "Word World" on PBS, Clifford the Big Red Dog, on PBS and then Dora the Explorer and her cousin, Diego. And then there is Kai-Lan(that teaches Chinese, LOL) on Nick Jr.

of course, I also try to read to them and took them to the library, but I'll have to share those down the road...I have really came to like Super Why...I might have to start watching it myself..LOL

soxy mama, I DO miss them a leetle bit....but I have to tell you, I DO enjoy the peace and quiet but there are times when I will crave to hear a little noise or someone yelling for Papo...LOL

I will try to share more in the next few days...I am glad you guys are finding it a fun read, I had thought it would become too long and boring..LOL but it was fun to get them out and relive those moments...great to see you here, btw!

tamilulu sis! Welcome back! I am still finding their tiny socks and tiny undies here and there and I just rethrow them back into the wash load each time just for the heck of it to see if they would multiply. LOL

hoping you are feeling better!

jaded, wow to the soon to be chaos in your life....I ADMIRE you..for your strength and love...

it was tiring...If we do get them perm. I will really need to learn how to manage the times better....and then of course, there are always the unexpected...

the little one will be very lucky to have you...not sure what the circumstances is, but you will be in our heart and thoughts....

and thanks to all for the encouraging emails and PM's and such...

I really really cannot thank you all enough...

((((BIG HUGS))))

"you're entering, the

zone..."

Last edited by who moi; 12-02-2008 at 12:17 AM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (12-02-2008), da duck (12-02-2008), Ivy2 (12-02-2008), jaded2nite (12-02-2008), Nik-key (12-02-2008), Twinkletoes (12-01-2008)