View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 01:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiechick View Post
I don't know what's wrong with me....okay, yeah, I'm good at giving the pep talks...not so good at listening to myself, I guess. I HATE this season...everything about it. I'm crying almost non-stop lately and I don't like it because usually I can hold it all in; it's just that right now, for some reason, I can't seem to. I hate the whole "family" thing....I'm looking ackwards over life rather than forward because I don't see anything in front of me. I mean, the past wasn't great, but I just wish for a couple of things and 1 person; how simple is that??? There's just too much to think about and I try my best to not think. Hubby and I went to his big family dinner for Thanksgiving and that day was ok; I didn't go out of the house for the rest of the weekend. Yesterday I started taking meds which make me sleep just so I don't have to think anymore. I just think that it'll maybe be better if I can hang on until the middle of January and then all this family junk can be behind me. Why can't I just get on with things and cherish this time that I have rather than waste it like this? I mean, I know it isn't fair to hubby and that makes me sad because he deserves the world. Our son and dil have very little communication with us, for some reason. They keep our grandkids away and that has, more than once, torn my heart out. I don't let myself get close to them anymore. I love them to death, but I won't get close. I love out son but don't understand anything anymore....I can't even write anymore because this probably isn't making any sense and I can't stop crying. Sorry to be such a downer tonight.
There are so many things that can come together to get us down.

But, sometimes our bodies are worn out in certain ways and that makes us feel depressed. If you have ridges on your fingernails or are losing your moons you may be feeling down because you are low on vitamin B12.

B12 gets used up quickly by stress. So if you're sad about not seeing your grandkids, that could be stressful enough to deplete your B12. Lots of things can be stressful, and it's not the same for everyone.

If you do have ridges or have lost your moons, take a look at a list of symptoms of low B12 and see if any are familiar. It's easy to get Methylcobalamin and replenish your body's supplies. I use the 5mg lozenges now, rather than B12 shots because it is so soooooooooo much nicer than the inch and a half long B12 needles.

(((((((((Hippiechick))))))))))))
GmaSue (02-20-2009), mistiis (12-03-2008)