View Single Post
Old 11-24-2006, 12:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Welcome to the forum, Khan. I also have small cervical ribs and my left side is also longer and while my worst symptoms, as far as shoulder drop, hand weakness,etc. is worse on the left side, I have more pain on the right side of my C-spine. I can't seem to get a doctor to explain that to me....Maybe from the right side trying to compensate for the left side? I don't know....But you've come to the right place. There are many here that can help you more than I can so hopefully they'll show up later to give advice. I haven't had the TOS surgery and have no intentions of having it and haven't seen any of the drs. in Denver. I'm able to manage my symptoms mainly with medication (no narcotics), ice or heating pads, and just listening to my body and adapting to whatever it's "telling" me at the time! My husband's internist has TOS and says that as long as it doesn't effect his golf swing he's not doing anything about it and one of the thoracic surgeons I've seen also had it and he also said he wasn't having any surgery.
redjpwranglergirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote