View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 10:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenfriend View Post
Oh! You have a secret admirer customer. Do you know which one he is? This could be a head trip,because you'll be guessing all the time.

Are you sure that it wasn't one of the guys that you work with? I know how these guys can be. It may have been a customer though. Look out for any jokes these guys may play on you because it sounds like you are the only girl in the crew. That being said,"Boys will be boys".

We at that Supermarket where I worked,had a very senior man who would walk in the store,and everyone within 15 feet of him would know it. This man couldn't help it though. He walked one step at a time,and one time he couldn't remember his name. He had a car,and was driving it. BF
ACCCKK he had memory loss and drove?! That is bad!!! Bless his heart. I asked the guys if they did it and they did not do it at all. It was a real customer. So I have to say that I can not remember which one because I talk to so many people you know.

Sharla lol

I did thought it was a prank at first and I was going to be like OK GUYS YOU GOT ME GOOD. But they were like omgosh HAHAHA WOW that does not happen ever to people who work here.