View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 01:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Vic- i hope you're feeling better today....

Belated happy Turkey Day to all! We were the lucky hosts of not one, but TWO thanksgivings!! my fam drove up thursday for the day, and my in-laws came up friday, and stayed for 3 days. I "fried" the turkeys in this new oil-less fryer, and lemme tell you, they came out TASTY. but, i realized after the face that i probably shouldn't try to lift the basket with the turkey out of the fryer AND put in on a platter. no good way to do that w/o tweaking my arm, and my hand just doesn't have that kind of strength.
anyways, i'm glad we had people up/around, despite the stress. It gave me an opportunity to rest, and i needed that. STILL getting over this bronchitis (which might be pertussis aka whooping cough). doc told me it could take 2-3 more weeks before i stop coughing. boooooooooo.
anyways..

PEG!! good to hear from you. I've missed you I;m sorry to hear about your other side though. take it easy on the typing, and no falling asleep at the keyboard

Currently redefining 8,9,10 ......

dabbo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dolfinz (12-05-2008), gibbrn (12-05-2008)