View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 05:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi again everyone. The time difference sees me posting at such odd hours. It's 8.45pm Wednesday night here and one of those rare moments of peace Just thought I'd post a bit of an update.

After every REALLY bad day, we usually have a couple of good/fair ones and yesterday was fantastic We had such a great time building pop stick creations (even if his were "weapons", the paint work was good ). I had hoped today would be another fair day and wanted to enjoy it while it lasted before making the necessary calls- I feel like such a fool.

This afternoon I had to take a bathroom break and on my return, my dear little boy, who not an hour before, had been lovingly spoon feeding his pup, had snuck out the back and had the poor thing pinned to the ground punching it repeatedly It was not entirely the vicious act that made me cry, but the cold smile on his face while he was doing this. Call me a horrible mother, but for a fleeting second I actually wished that poor pup would turn and bite him!

I am so committed to making as many calls as needed in the morning. In the meantime, I wonder how much small boys are going for on ebay... it's been such a trying evening I could be tempted tonight!! I am of course only joking, I do that when I'm feeling a bit down. Sometimes if we don't laugh we can only cry I still wouldn't part with him for all the money in the world, heaven knows why
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bdix (12-03-2008)