View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 08:48 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by legzzalot View Post
Every night when I lay down to sleep my back feels like something is twisting my spine and hurts so bad for about half an hour. Does not matter how I lay whether flat on my back, either side or on my stomach. I thought it was the bed but it does it no matter where I lay. Does anyone else have this? And is there anything I can do to help it?

The other new thing my body likes to do to me is my knees and ankles lock up. Both sides. When I wake up and stretch they pop like crazy hurt a little and after I walk around (well, you know hobble) a bit it stops. I don't know if it is the cold weather or what.

My right leg has always been the culprit with my MS pain. It's the first to act up if I get sick, or the weather changes, or for just about any other reason it can think of!

My knees pop when I stand up.....but I just attribute that to getting older. I'm not sure if that's an MS thing or not. But I do have achy joints, especially in my leg and my right hand.

First thing in the morning....or if I get up after sleeping for a while....I have to sort of get my bearings and stand still for just a minute or my legs don't want to work right. After I stretch a minute they're fine.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CayoKay (12-03-2008), Desinie (12-06-2008)