View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 10:02 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nide44 View Post
Mel,Between my Lyrica & Tramadol, I need something for constipation.
'Fiber Sure'
is only 1 tsp per glass, approx the same price as 'Benefiber', and the bottle has twice the doses. 2 per day -
1tsp am & 1tsp pm before bed and I'm good to GO!
But I have coupons for Benefiber. So it's cheap, I"M GOOD TO GO EVERY MORNING, after I come home from my lovely breakfast nook where we all sit around, laugh our heads off and discuss what's in the newspaper. This breakfast does more for me than anything I could do. And I'm not talking about food. lol

I just wish I could train my body to GO when I get up in the morning. I can't remember what I did in my 20's when I went to work every morning. I must have GONE, because I'm not the type to GO while I'm at work.

I think it's all about conditioning our body to get used to GOING when we want it to GO.

Hey, I'm still learning about my body (even at my age).

God only knows what I'll be doing when I'm 80. I won't be sitting on my front porch knitting. That much I know.

I just came from my breakfast place and they were playing this fast throbbing music. We were in the back. Even with my arthritis, sometimes I CAN MOVE. We were laughing out heads off just tapping our fingers and MOVING in our seats.

And the young ones were enthralled when I told them I'm from the Woodstock generation and I went to Jimmy Hendrix concerts, and Santana Concerts at the Fillmore East.

Ah, for those days.

Now, all the baby boomers are using BEN GAY!!!

lol lol

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote