View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 10:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Question about B12 regimen

Hi everyone- I am having problems with memory, concentration, numbness, tingling, balance, coordination, headaches, dizziness. My MRI was negative and I am waiting for a neuro appt.

I am currently on two Protonix a day and I have been on prilosec, nexium as well over 10 years- with about a one year break a few years ago. I also have had my gall bladder removed and I had a huge stone removed from my bile duct-both in 2006.

Shelley suggested on another thread to look into B12 methyl. My PCP said my B12 was "normal", however after reading through posts here for the last few hours, I called my doc and was told my B12 is 451 which is under the 500 that has been discussed here.

I am going to order the Jarrow B12-5000 to start with. I have noticed other posts about B6, Folic acid, Magnesium and Omega 3. Should I start any of those now or wait to see how the B12 methyl works? If so which ones should I buy and how and when should I take them. I already have read to take the B12 on an empty stomach. How many hours before I eat should I take it?

Thank you so much.

Flyersfan
Flyersfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote