View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlek View Post
Haven't you read, heard, seen that the Fffff Beee EYE only contacts folks in PERSON? Complete usually, with badges and guns. We live in a neighborhood w/lots of military folks who get their clearances updated every couple/three years and they ALWAYS SHOW UP IN PERSON... WITH ID ETC!
'Moral Terpitude' is a very important aspect in the gummint. THEY DO SHOW UP IN PERSON....ALWAYS.. Sometimes even in your workplace! No kidding. But it's not a big thing nor a bad one...

By opening this e-mail you are now on the 'sell' list to at least 4,000 other junk e-mail sources.... If you don't know who's sent it? FBI be hanged, they'd never e-MAIL? BLOCK it and if it was a bulk mail address such as to others on your provider server...notify them of this spam thing... They've infiltrated your provider. You will be getting all sorts of garbage from related and unrelated sources for the next two years at least! Good luck.
By the way? Notify "NIGERIA"? Yep, some folks are 'trusting' or something. Red FLAG?!

I agree w/Jo to contact your local FEEBIES and get them on it. Tho it's not their purview? They will know who to get to check this all out.

's to all - j

I don't open up email. I have a preview pane when I go into Outlook Express. It has the email on the bottom . Then if I want to open it up, I double click on the email. I didn't double click. I just went down to the message preview and copied and pasted it.

Mel

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CayoKay (12-03-2008)