View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 09:49 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi MercyHill!

A couple of questions. Do you have copies of the blood tests? Can you get them and post some of the results?

If not good for you for finding a way to test your blood yourself. I have done that int eh past through a company called mdprivatelabs and I go to a lab near me and they email me the results.

A couple of thoughts for you.

Yes get the B12 tested. Along with that you may also want to check folate too. They go hand in hand.

B12 is a large molecule and sometimes people have absorption issues. I had low B12 and along with that I had low iron and iron defiiency anemia can cause numbness tingling and heart palpitatins as well. So you might also want to have your total iron, total iron binding capacity and your ferritin levels checked. I have had to learn to read and interpet my iron numbers because I have iron deficiency anemia and actually educated my doc on it.

Another thought that I have is possibly a endocrine issue like thryoid can cause weird heart issues or even adrenal fatigue which some docs also do not believe in.

Here is a good chart on thryoid and adrenal fatigue symptoms.

http://www.drrind.com/scorecardmatrix.asp

Goos luck and let us know how the results turn out.
watsonsh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bruegger84 (02-04-2009)