View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 12:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Diana,

I agree Mary is amazing and a great example of hope and courage while going thru so much pain and near death. I agree we need to get the message of rsd out to the public and mainly medical students training to be doctors. My next door neighbor is a doctor and teaches part time at medical school here in Phoenix. He was a away for a few days and his daughter left the garage door open. My son in law noticed it and we went over and closed it. I left a message on his phone, and he called on his way back home from California. I asked him if he had ever brought up rsd to students. He said it had never come up. I think they are first year students. Anyway, he asked me if I would be willing to come to the college and speak about RSD. I said yes.

Monday I saw my Dr. of 4 years and asked him about HBOT for me. I have read your postings about HBOT and did more research. It makes so much sense. I called a HBOT center in California, just north of San Fran. Anyway, my Dr. is doing research for me and the treatment and is very excited about it for RSD. I think he would even speak at our RSD support group meeting. Haven't asked him yet. He teaches weekly on the west coast. and just has a part time practice.

Take care and thank you for all your encouragement. Loretta Jewell
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DianaA (12-04-2008), Jomar (12-04-2008)