View Single Post
Old 11-24-2006, 08:46 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Bra's and boulder holders

Ideally is a mid corsett. I never could wear anything built like they would make for my size. Also a front hook would be best. There is a woman out our way, that makes corestts, but I would not pay the bucks for something I am not going to feel like a light second skin in.

I found a few bras with wide gel straps, they have no weight on the shoulders. Platex makes a wrap back front enclosure I just bought. I saw it adverstised in an Avon cataloge, extremly comfortable.
Walmart make a few strapless comfy too.

http://www.boscovs.com/StoreFrontWeb...2&type=Product
Playtex Eighteen Hour Posture Bra #4379 with Rebat

A bra that stands up to more than just your day. A smooth back support system offers all-over support and lasting body comfort which promotes better posture. Sheer mesh LYCRAŽ spandex fabrics and 100% cotton back panels are cool and comfortable. Hidden front closure and cushiony adjustable straps. White. 34 to 42B, C, 34 to 44D. Not available in 36D. Style # 4379

I am not sure on this one if it is it, it would have a wrap back and front closure if it is...

About brest reduction, the same thign was said to my daughter for her 38 Dd, that it would help her back. It did nothing to help the TOS, but she loves going braless and fitting in nice clothes. I have 40 DDD. I won't have reduction, I saw what hers looked like and not happy at all.

But, the plastic surgeon did not do a keyhole type reduction, he cut under the breast from arm pit to arm pit. Removed the nipples, resized them and replaced. There are no feeling in them, different shaps and size, the stiching looked like Frankenstein. No inside stiching, big whips across the underside.

Also, this small built doc must have like tiny boobies as her big ones she wanted at least a heafty B to good C cup left, she wore padded bras to make her look like she had a boob for a while. I would never reccommend him. His one remark after surgery was she got rid of the load off ehr chest she should do something about the butt!

Many people are real happy with reductions, but it has to be for ther eduction in clothing choice or braless days. It did not help there TOS symptoms at all.

When consulting, have them show you before and after pictures and make sure they will use a key hole inceision (like the hole for a skeleton key opening) This goes from underside of the breast , up and around the nipple. The underside is reduced and drawn together with one thin line from nipple to chest wall.

good luck,
Dianne

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote